Usually, when buying space to host his site, the owner uses the server of the provider company. On this server, a certain quota of space is allocated to him for the site, a framework that cannot be exceeded. This is the easiest approach. However, if you need to expand your site, the administrator discovers that you have to pay extra for additional space. That is why in this article we will give you a look at the best colocation providers of 2021
What Is Colocation?
The colocation service is provided not only by specialized companies with data centers but also by Internet providers. The essence of the tierpoint is that the provider provides the customer with a physical place in its data center in a special server cabinet, which is also called a “telecommunication rack”. The rack has a standard width of 19 inches (48 cm), which must fit the client-server. The space in the rack is determined by its height, which is measured in units. 1 unit is approximately 4.5 cm. The client-server can only occupy an integer number of units. It can hold up to 47 units in one rack.
Two main tasks of it are:
- Justify the choice of a server distribution for building a dynamically configurable information system based on an analysis of hardware requirements, advantages, and disadvantages of the main server Linux distributions.
- Develop a prototype of a dynamically configurable (hybrid) information system and an automated workstation for it.
The validity of the colocation results is confirmed by the fact that they are obtained through the use of methods of scientific knowledge based on a comprehensive analysis of the works of Russian and foreign scientists in the field of information systems design, the use of virtualization, and cloud computing technologies, as well as on the basis of empirical and statistical data.
The Best Colocation Providers of 2021 You Can Use
The significance of using the best colocation providers lies in the development of a methodology for creating a hybrid information infrastructure of organizations using virtualization technologies and container technology, as well as in the development of methods for transforming such infrastructure into a private cloud format and for transferring resources between clouds of various types. Take a look at some of them below:
- DTEL-IX. The method is an accelerated brainstorming option. The rules and standards for building commutations are described in the service provision regulations.
- Liquid Web. A basic scheme is developed and a prototype of a hybrid information system is described, tools and an algorithm for bidirectional transfer of IT resources between local and cloud infrastructure are proposed.
- RackSpace. A prototype of a workstation for a hybrid information system has been created, as well as a method that facilitates the choice of the type of workstation for a hybrid information system.
A modern person, forced to adapt to the constantly accelerating rhythm of life, began to live in a completely different rhythm – and gradually they get used to it. Professionals, teachers, and students are accustomed to the constant use of various gadgets and the ability to work from anywhere in the world, therefore, the rhythm of life of such people, often, may differ from the traditional one.